Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, also known in Japan as Pac-World, is a computer-animated television series produced by 41 Entertainment, Arad Productions, a partnership between Sprite Animation Studios and OLM, Inc., and Bandai Namco Entertainment for Tokyo MX (stereo version), BS11 (stereo version) and Disney XD (bilingual version). Based on Bandai Namco's Pac-Man video game franchise, it is the second animated series to be based upon the game franchise, following the 1982 TV series. The show aired from June 15, 2013, to May 25, 2015, running for two seasons and 52 episodes.Various games and merchandise were produced based on the series, including two video games and several mobile apps.
- 1 Production
- 2 Overview
- 3 Characters
- 3.1 Main
- 3.2 Pac-Worlders
A pilot trailer produced by Arad Productions was shown at E3 2010, alongside the announcement of Pac-Man Party for the Wii. The pilot explained the basic plot of the show, and visually was mostly identical to the final product. The end of the pilot features a homage to the "Coffee Break" scenes in the original arcade game. Avi Arad explained in an interview that they made Pac-Man a high-schooler in order to tell stories about being a teenager, and that they also wanted to explore Pac-Man and Pac-Land's backstory. The trailer and Pac-Man Party also debuted a new design for Pac-Man that would be used for most Pac-Man media and merchandise during the show's run.In September 2011, 41 Entertainment was named worldwide distributor of the series except in Japan, where Bandai Namco would handle distribution. The series was titutively titled PAC-MAN 3D at the time. Avi Arad said in the press release that Pac-Man was one of his all-time favorite characters, and that the show's ghosts would come in all shapes and sizes. Following this announcement, 41 Entertainment would announce global distribution deals with various partners. The animation was done by Sprite Animation Studios in partnership with OLM, Inc., who handled the production process, from storyboard to delivery. While Arad came up with the basic plot-line for the show, the final product was directed by Motonori Sakakibara.
In some territories, the second half of season 2 was distributed as season 3.
The show ended on a cliffhanger in 2015, with 52 episodes produced in total.
The series takes place on the planet known as Pac-World, and its Netherworld. The show sees Pac-Man and his best friends Spiral and Cylindria attend Maze School, a boarding school located within the city of Pacopolis. They help to protect citizens from the threat of ghosts after the seal that locked up the Netherworld was accidentally opened by Pac at the time he was avoiding the school bully Skeebo. Ghosts are able to possess Pac-Worlder bodies although only for a time limit of a few minutes unless aided by Dr. Buttocks technology. Victims of possession usually are apparent by a red-eyed glow although this too can be prevented with Buttocks technology.
Pac-Man also has four friendly ghosts (Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde) that surrendered and vowed to help him along his voyage (in exchange for being restored to the living world). Pac-Man vows to stop Betrayus and the ghosts (or any other bad guy) from taking over Pac-World while searching for his long-lost parents. He has the unique ability to eat ghosts and destroy the ectoplasm that makes up most of their bodies. Only their eyeballs survive, which he spits out. They reform their bodies using a regeneration chamber. The ghosts continually attack the city to locate the Repository, a storage chamber for the corporeal bodies of the ghosts which would allow them to live again if they possessed them. It is kept hidden to deny them this freedom and only President Spheros and Pac-Man are aware of its location. The ghosts also attack the Tree of Life to prevent Pac-Man from gaining powers to fight them. Without the power-berries, Pac-Man is not able to fly, or breathe in the Netherworld.
- Pac-Man, nickname "Pac", (voiced by Erin Mathews) is the 14 year old title character of the series. He is described by some as the last of the yellow Pac-People on Pac-World. Pac's father Zac helped in the war against Commander Betrayus. Pac is a teenager between 3'5"-4'0" tall that just found out that it's his destiny to defeat the Ghosts and send Betrayus back to the Netherworld permanently. He feels lonely because he's the only Yellow One in Pac-World and he misses his parents very badly and is determined to find them no matter what, but sometimes gets too carried away when doing so since this would lead him to bigger problems or would usually leave him less time with his friends. He's guilt-ridden because he unleashed the ghost by accident. However, the president and his friends tell Pac to get over his guilt and protect Pac-World from evil. He can eat ghosts just like the legendary Yellow Ones did back in ancient times and also has a giant appetite that may sometimes lead to trouble since he can eat anything, even things that aren't food. With the power of the berries (which are similar to Power Pellets) from the Tree of Life, he gains helpful abilities like withstanding the Netherworld's environment with the Power Berry, being able to fly upon eating the Flying Berry, breathe ice with the Minty Ice Berry, breathe fire with the Minty Fiery Berry, become cybernetic with a drill and magnet upon eating the Titanium Berry, gain a chameleon-like body upon eating the Chameleon Berry, etc. Pac is also the strongest and fastest of his species alive. With the help of his friends, Sir Cumference and the Ghost Gang (Blinky, Inky, Pinky, and Clyde), he's ready for action. Pac vows to stop Betrayus and the ghosts. Pac has had a temporary truce with Betrayus like when it came to the Ghosteroid, the Pointy Heads, and when the ghosts go missing.
- Cylindria (voiced by Andrea Libman) is a 14 year old pink Pac-Girl with glasses who is over 3'5" tall, over 4'0" including hair. She is a teenager who celebrates her birthday in the second season. She is tomboyish and the brains of the team, often aiding her friends Pac-Man and Spiralton. She also has trouble trusting ghosts. Pinky, who has a crush on Pac, views her as a rival, thinking Cyli also has a crush on him, although she gets highly annoyed and shown to be jealous almost every time Pinky openly flirts with Pac, another time Cyli said Pac was cute after eating a power berry that made him smart and changed his mannerisms she even told Pac she loves him at the same time as Pinky, hinting that she might have a crush on Pac. Pinky mocks her nickname, calling her "Silly" instead.
- Spiralton (voiced by Samuel Vincent) is a big red 16-17 year old teen Pac-Boy over 4'5" tall (and over 5'0" including hair) and Pac-Man's best friend and roommate who is nicknamed "Spiral". He and Pac share similar crazy personalities. Spiral loves to blow things up and he's interested in the history of Pac-World. He and Inky have the same observant-brainy trait, but Spiral isn't as serious. He refers to Pac as "Pacster".
- The Ghost Gang is a group of four ghosts from the original arcade game. Though they live in the Netherworld and are ruled by Lord Betrayus, they pretend to be dumb and useless to Betrayus as they are actually good-natured spirits and secretly help Pac-Man in hopes that they can be redeemed enough to live again.
- Blinky (voiced by Ian James Corlett) is a red ghost, the second shortest and oldest of the Ghost Gang Siblings. He's the default leader of the group, which differs greatly from his 1980s scaredy-cat counterpart. Also, he's crafty and can't always be trusted. He might act mean, but he deeply cares about his friends and his siblings; however, he might only be helping the Pacs because he likes to stay on the winning team. In the episode "The Pac Be with You", it is revealed that he's a Pac-Fu master and has presumably fought against Master Goo alongside other Pac-Fu masters during the ghost wars. Pac dubs his World of Odd counterpart who resembles Cowardly Lion as Uncle Ghost.
- Inky (voiced by Lee Tockar) is a blue ghost, the second oldest and second tallest in the Ghost Gang Siblings. He and Blinky are close pals, though they fight sometimes. Although he is the smartest and most sarcastic of the four, he is easily distracted and lacks focus most of the time, with Blinky saying that Inky can "get lost in a thought". He has a habit of snorting when he laughs sometimes and can multiply. Even though he helps the Ghost Gang undermine Betrayus' schemes, he has differed with Pinky on prioritizing Pac-Man's interests over their own. Pac dubs his World of Odd counterpart who resembles the Tin Woodman as Papa Ghost.
- Pinky (voiced by Ashleigh Ball) is a pink ghost, the only sister, the second youngest and smallest in the Ghost Gang Siblings. She is described as sweet, girly and "a bad, but not a really bad guy" She has a crush on Pac-Man (like in Pac-Man World 2), and even got to kiss him. She has a rivalry with Cylindria because they got off on the wrong foot, thinking she might also have a crush on Pac. Despite the gang's fear of Betrayus, Pinky is often the sole member of the gang who is willing to go out of her way to help Pac in the more risky situations. She is also the first to side with Pac even when the odds are more in Betrayus' favor. In the episode "Stand By Your Pac-Man", she revealed that she can transform into a pink cyclops ghost and she assumed this form in three other episodes in the second season. Pinky can be scatterbrained and naive at times. She often argues with her brothers, but loves them nonetheless. She has expressed a desire to get her original body back from the repository, but prioritizes Pac-Man's interests instead. Pac dubs her World of Odd counterpart who resembles Dorothy Gale as Mama Ghost.
- Clyde (voiced by Brian Drummond) is an orange ghost, the youngest and largest in the siblings. He is the most caring member of the group, and although he often seems like a dim-witted ditz, he often comes up with pearls of great wisdom. Clyde has a soft side for soft and sweet things like Fuzbitz. Blinky gets annoyed with this. Clyde and Pac-Man also share the same characteristics when it comes to eating. Clyde is the peacekeeper of the Ghost Gang as well as the moral compass in helping Pac and his friends, although he is not above clanging heads together when necessary as Inky and Blinky have discovered. He can also speak nine languages, including monster and he can split into two halves just for fun or whenever he's unhappy. Pac dubs his World of Odd counterpart who resembles Scarecrow as Baby Ghost. As well as Blinky, he totally differs from his Hanna-Barbera series' counterpart, where he is the leader of the group and the cleverest member, being second only to the ghosts' evil leader Mezmeron. His middle name is Filbert.
- Betrayus, full name Lord Betrayus Sneakerus Spheros, (voiced by Sam Vincent) is the Lord of the Ghosts and the Netherworld. He has always been President Spheros' younger brother and the son of Rotunda. He really hates his older brother. Back when he was a commander, Betrayus once led a massive revolt against Pac-World in a plot to take over Pac-World (later named Pac-War 1). During this revolt and despite the fact that he had Ghosts serving him and the fact that he was well-armed, he was defeated. As punishment for his crimes, he was unusually stripped of his corporeal form (his body) and then he was banished to the Netherworld. Since then, he has been waiting and plotting for the day when he can gain steal the Tree of Life and obtain the Repository so that he can regain his corporal form. He is the most powerful fire ghost with his fiery claw hands. Unlike the other ghosts, he's white with red eyes. Betrayus makes all his Ghosts and Monsters of the Netherworld do all the hard work while he watches the action from his TV (the channels provided by "slug-cam"). He has vowed to defeat Pac-Man while plotting to steal the Power Berries and has been shown to make a temporary truce with Pac when it came to the threat of the Ghosteroid, the threat of the Pointy Heads, and whenever his ghosts go missing.
- President Stratos Spheros (voiced by Sam Vincent) is the President of Pac-World, a son of Rotunda, and the older brother of Betrayus. He is over 4'5" tall. He wants Pac-Man and his friends to behave and stop his evil brother. He's easily annoyed with his security and staff constantly messing up and jumping on him for protection. He is a good friend to Pac-Man's parents and also really hates his younger brother.
- Sir Cumference (voiced by Ian James Corlett) is a goofy scientist who has personally met Pac's father and mother. He is over 4'5" tall. Sir Cumference has crazy inventions that has helped Pac-Man and his friends on occasion. Sir C is in charge of the repository and knows the Tree of Life. He has a rivalry with Dr. Buttocks and is also a friend of Pac's parents. He is also a detective.
- Skeebo (voiced by Matt Hill) is a blue pompous and foolish jock and school bully that often picks on Pac-Man for fun. He used to when? be Cylindria's steady boyfriend until he was too scared to save her from a Cyclops Ghost and chose to break up with her when Spiral confronted him about his cowardice. Pac ends up saving Cyli, and Skeebo is often jealous of Pac saving the day. He hates the color yellow, but ironically, he is blonde. He once had his mouth removed. What he lacks in people skills, he makes up for with a very beautiful tenor singing voice that makes Pac-People start crying in sadness and attracts all kinds of birds, he is always afraid of ghosts, especially The Ghost Gang.
- Spheria Suprema (voiced by Ashleigh Ball) is an orange Pac-Person who happens to be Pac-Man's aunt. She is the Pac-Pong champ where she had once defeated Betrayus sometime before he led his revolt against Pac-World and is admired by Cyli. She has a Pac-Dog named Uggles.
- Ms. Globular (voiced by Erin Mathews) is one of Pac-Man's teachers. She has a Pac-Dog named Foofie.
- Mr. Strictler (voiced by Mark Oliver) is a light-blue driver's ed teacher and authority figure with a stubborn personality who only appears in "Driver's Pac". He is Sherry's father. Mr. Strictler would often fail the least worthy of his students with his own daughter being one of them. When it came to Pac-Man, Mr. Strictler started writing down Pac-Man's driving violations up to the point where he was unknowingly dragged into Pac-Man's mission in the Netherworld to stop Dr. Buttocks from using a drill to bring Pacopolis into the Netherworld. Afterwards, Spheria finally forced him to be nice and reasonable. While he doesn't give Pac his license, Mr. Strictler allows him to take the test again. He also made cameo appearances in "Cave Pac-Man", "Cosmic Contest", and "Santa Pac".
- Mr. Dome (voiced by Lee Tockar) is the gym teacher who taught Pac-Man and some students to be athletic in Phys Ed.
- Kingpin Obtuse (voiced by Lee Tockar) is a dark-green crime lord of Pac-World's criminal underworld. He was paid by Lord Betrayus where he tricked Skeebo into stealing Pac-Man's Super Power Berries. In "Peace Without Slime" and "The Ghost Behind the Throne", he was assigned by Betrayus yet again to be Pacopolis's "Puppet Governor" as their attempt to take over Pac-World as a result.
- Rotunda (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain) is a trigger-happy Elder who is the mother of both Stratos and Betrayus. Rotunda idolizes Pac-Man and decides to become his grandmother, much to the dismay of her two sons. Betrayus possessed her and used her body to him from being found out and had the President hypnotized into a Kindergartener Lunatic which would work out to his attempt to get the repository with original body. This backfired when they took the wrong direction to the repository area by the disillusioned Stratos. When Rotunda was back to herself, she strictly sends Betrayus back to his current home in the Netherworld. Betrayus ends up doing what his mother says. Rotunda also made a cameo appearance in "Cosmic Contest".
- Zac is Pac's father. He was a skilled war operative. During Betrayus's revolt, he went missing and was presumed dead along with his wife Sunny, that led Pac to be orphaned (as the public thought). But later after Pac (who is known as Pacopolis's protector, "Pac-Man") beaten Apex twice, the evil pointy-head lord reveals he met Zac and is still alive with his wife on the pointy-head planet. Some Pac-Worlders think he died during the revolt, but Pac-Man and his friends (including Sir C) know he is still alive.
- Sunny is Pac's mother. During the revolt of Betrayus, she disappeared and was presumed dead along with her husband, that led Pac to be orphaned (or so the public thought). She appears in the episode "Pac to the Future" and also "Happy Holidays and a Merry Berry Day" with her husband.
Most of all, a pattern should be fun to play. The Apple Pattern. Variations of the 9th Key pattern come up regularly, but ultimately, it's the pattern that will help you win the game.What are the 4 ghosts in Pac-Man? ›
Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde, collectively known as the Ghost Gang, are a quartet of characters from the Pac-Man video game franchise.Which Pac-Man ghost is which? ›
Blinky is the red ghost, and is the one who will be most aggressive about chasing Pac-Man around. Pinky is the pink ghost, and Pinky's game is all about ambushing Pac-Man. Inky is the cyan ghost, and will take on the behavior of the other three ghosts at any given point.What is the hardest level in Pac-Man? ›
Otherwise known as the "split-screen level" or a "kill screen", the Map 256 Glitch refers to the 256th level in the original Pac-Man. On this stage, the right side of the screen turns into a jumbled mess of numbers and letters, while the left side is normal. It is impossible to beat.What is the secret to winning Pac-Man? ›
As well as collecting the small dots, try your best to collect any fruit that appears across the map. This will gain you more points, making sure you build up your lives and end the game victorious. You also get a chance to "power up" occasionally, meaning you can eat ghosts and get them off your back for a bit.Why does Pac-Man end at level 256? ›
The infamous “level 256 glitch” was a bug that plagued the original arcade version of the Pac-Man game, due to both hardware limitation and programming error. As the name implies, it's a bug that happens when you reach level 256. The original game used only a single byte or 8 bits to store the level number.Who is the oldest ghost in Pac-Man? ›
Clyde made an appearance in the Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures TV series. Rather than an enemy of Pac-Man, he (along with Blinky, Pinky and Inky) act as Pac-Man's allies and the oldest of the ghosts.Who is the strongest ghost in Pac-Man? ›
Voiced By. Blinky (ブリンキー Burinkii), also known as Akabei, is the leader of the Ghosts and the arch-enemy of Pac-Man. He is also portrayed as the most aggressive ghost who always chases Pac-Man, and is hard to shake once he starts.Does Pinky have a crush on Pac-Man? ›
In Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Pinky is shown to have a crush on Pac-Man. As with the other members of the original Ghost Gang, she is now an ally and friend of Pac-Man rather than an enemy.Has anyone beaten Pac-Man? ›
William James Mitchell Jr.
(born July 16, 1965) is an American video game player and restaurateur. He achieved fame throughout the 1980s and 1990s through claiming numerous records on classic video games, including a perfect score on Pac-Man.
- Cherry = 100 Pts.
- Strawberry = 300 Pts.
- Orange = 500 Pts.
- Apple = 700 Pts.
- Melon = 1000 Pts.
- Galaxian = 2000 Pts.
- Bell = 3000 Pts.
- Key = 5000 Pts.
In 1980 the Japanese arcade game manufacturer Namco Limited introduced the world to Pac-Man. The lead designer was Iwatani Tohru, who intended to create a game that did not emphasize violence.Who is the GREY ghost in Pac-Man? ›
Spunky (スパンキー Supankii) is a grey Common ghost in the Pac-Man series. She originated in Pac-Mania, and serves as a counterpart to Funky.What are the bad guys in Pac-Man called? ›
Each of the four ghosts in the game has both Japanese and English names. In Japan they started as Fickle, Chaser, Ambusher and Stupid. Their English names are Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde.What is Pac-Man eating? ›
The player controls Pac-Man, who must eat all the dots called pellets inside an enclosed maze while avoiding four colored ghosts named Blinky (red), Pinky (pink), Inky (cyan), and Clyde (orange). In-game screenshot.What is the Pac-Man cheat code? ›
For infinite lives, eat one ghost on board 1, 2 ghosts on board 2, 3 ghosts on board 3, and finally 4 on board 4. After you've done this, press Up, Down, Up and die. You'll now have infinite lives.Does Pac-Man end? ›
One of the most well-known accidental endings in gaming, Pac-Man descends into chaos after 256 levels, when an overflowing 8-bit level register causes half the screen to be filled with random symbols and become unbeatable.Who is glitchy in Pac-Man 256? ›
Glitchy is the only Ghost made simply for Pac-Man 256 as every other ghost has made a previous appearance in other games. When viewed in the Ghost records, Glitchy appears to have multiple colors, instead of changing colors like he does in-game.Is there a level 257 in Pac-Man? ›
The original Pac-Man arcade game ends at level 256, and so Level 257 honors it in name while going one level higher.What happens when you get 256 pellets in Pac-Man 256? ›
The player can choose three power-ups to use in each game, that will appear randomly on the map, available to be collected and used. Eating 256 dots in a row (256 Pac-Dot Chain) will cause a huge explosion that wipes the map of ghosts.
A man who lived on the Clyde River in Scotland came to North Carolina to live. He thought the area reminded him of home and named the area Clyde.Are the ghosts in Pac-Man evil? ›
The Ghosts in Pac-Man have always been portrayed as villains, but they are victims. Pac-Man has always been the hero, but he is a monster.Is there a purple Pac-Man ghost? ›
Pac-Man is Sue, though her behaviour and appearance are the same as Clyde. To differentiate between them, Sue became purple in later games (and the short-lived, mostly forgotten, animated TV show from 1982). Tim is the name of the orange ghost in Jr.What happens when Pac-Man eats a ghost? ›
Information. While the ghost is blue, Pac-Man is able to eat them, in which case their eyes will pop out; they will regenerate after entering the Ghost Home in the center of the Maze. The blue effect will wear off rather quickly, and will start to flash white when it is about to.Why are the ghosts chasing Pac-Man? ›
In the original Pac-Man, the Ghosts chase Pac-Man around a maze to keep him from eating all of the dots. It was the player's objective to avoid the ghosts and collect all of the dots. Power Pellets are the ghosts' ultimate weakness. When Pac-Man eats one, the ghosts turn blue, and Pac-Man can eat them.What is the name of the female Pac-Man? ›
Pinky. Pinky is a pink ghost that appears in the Pac-Man series of games. She is more likely to ambush the player than the other ghosts.Who married Pac-Man? ›
Pac-Man (ミズ・パックマン Mizu Pakkuman), also known as Pepper in the animated series or Pac-Girl (パックガール Pakkugāru) prior to her relationship with Pac-Man, is the deuteragonist of the Pac-Man series. She is Pac-Man's wife and sidekick, and is the mother of Jr.Who is older Pac-Man or Mario? ›
Palutena: Yes, that's PAC-MAN. He was born in 1980, which means he's one year older than Mario.Can Pac-Man speak? ›
In Pac-Man World 3, Pac-Man is shown speaking in full sentences. He is shown to be a nice person, even willing to help Orson, Blinky, and Pinky.Why was Pac-Man banned? ›
The arcade game became an issue after Frank Falkstein, a single father of three, made a plea to elected officials that the video games popping up in stores and restaurants were teaching young people to gamble and leading some to steal from their parents.
Pac-Man or Pac/Pacster as being called forth is the main protagonist of Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures. He is the last Yellow One and is the saviour of Pac-World.Can you eat unlimited fruit? ›
But for healthy adults, experts say that eating lots and lots of fruit is unlikely to get you into trouble, as long as it's part of a normal diet. The main concern with overeating fruit is its natural sugar.What is the last fruit in Pac-Man? ›
The fruits in the original Pac-Man are, in order: Cherry, Strawberry, Orange, Apple, Melon, Galaxian Starship, Bell, and Key. Upon reaching the Key, the fruit no longer changes for the remainder of the game.What was Pac-Man first fruit? ›
Cherry is a fruit that can be found in the video games Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man. It is well-known for being the very first fruit to appear in maze games.What was Pac-Man old name? ›
The game wasn't called “Pac-Man” back then, but rather “PuckMan,” which offers a glimpse into its origins. “Paku paku taberu” is a popular Japanese phrase for gobbling something up, with “paku paku” mimicking the sound of a snapping mouth and “taberu” meaning “to eat.”When did Pac-Man get legs? ›
Then, in 1984, Namco created the biggest departure of the series so far. In Pac-Land, the famed maze is finally banished as Pac-Man gains legs, arms and a cheeky grin, bouncing his way across five colourful levels that mix the character with elements of the fashionable scrolling platform genre.How old is Pac-Man girlfriend? ›
Cylindria (voiced by Andrea Libman) is a 14 year old pink Pac-Girl with glasses who is over 3'5" tall, over 4'0" including hair.Who actually beat Pac-Man? ›
William James Mitchell Jr.
(born July 16, 1965) is an American video game player and restaurateur. He achieved fame throughout the 1980s and 1990s through claiming numerous records on classic video games, including a perfect score on Pac-Man.
You eat what you can, then kill off Pac-Man, and do it again with your remaining lives. So, do those three things, and six hours or so later, you get your perfect score of 3,333,360.Does Pac-Man get harder? ›
The game offers a progressive difficulty curve.
Even though Pac-Man has simple gameplay, it has an amazing difficulty curve. The ghosts give the players a hard time, and that hard time becomes progressively harder as players move up the levels.
Betrayus plans an attack on Indepacdence Day. Pac decides to see Sir Cumference and he makes a super-fast vehicle that ends up taking them back in time. He meets his parents and himself as a baby.What is the Pac-Man rule? ›
The Pac-Man Rule
The rule is: When standing as a group of people, always leave room for 1 person to join your group. More memorably, stand like Pac-Man!
Pac-Man is a hostile takeover defense tactic that involves the target company attempting to acquire control of the company that bid for it. This retaliatory measure is designed to deter the prospective buyer and either ward them off or weaken their position.Who is the strongest Pac-Man character? ›
Blinky is the most persistent of the original four; he is the most aggressive ghost in the arcade games, and is always directly targeting Pac-Man when in "chase" mode (thus his nickname, Shadow, as in he "shadows" or follows Pac-Man).Who has a crush on Pac-Man? ›
In Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Pinky is shown to have a crush on Pac-Man. As with the other members of the original Ghost Gang, she is now an ally and friend of Pac-Man rather than an enemy.